About NAMI Gwinnett
NAMI Gwinnett is a Consumer/Client (person with a mental illness) and Family based support, education and advocacy organization. We offer peer support for consumers/clients and family members as well as educational programs for those affected by mental illness, including Family members, Friends, and those that are living with mental illness.
- If you have ever asked yourself:
- How can I get help for my loved one?
- Where can I get help?
- Would you like to: Talk to someone who understands…Someone who has been where you are?
- We understand. We’ve been there!
- We are NOT Professionals.
- We are people trained to listen and help.
- We are passionate about what we do.
- We ARE people like you.
Look around our site. When you are ready, call us. We will be here. 678-982-5354
Wendy Casper, NAMI Gwinnett 1st VP, email@example.com